Fast growing home mortgage company looking for the next processor superstar!
- Can you take a loan from application to approval to funding in your sleep?
- Do you have a godlike amount of attention to detail?
- Are you an enthusiastic team player at the top of your game?
If that sounds like you and you’re ready to take yourself to the next level in the mortgage industry, then we urge you to join us! Get paid a ton of money supporting us in finally bringing a modern, user-friendly approach to the home loan industry – it’s about time someone did! Starting from real-time Client and Realtor loan tracking, to e-sign, e-docs, and secure online portal upload technologies, we’ve got all the bases covered from A-Z to make our home loan process second to none. Our mobile-friendly process, access to 100+ lenders with the best rates, and our licensed and experienced lending professionals who put their clients’ interests first are guaranteed to amaze, and are the reason why more and more people choose to work with us time and time again – giving the big banks the chills!
Based in Los Angeles or Remote. No selling. Professional work environment. Base salary of $15–$30 per hour, depending on experience, with the opportunity to more than double your monthly income through our very achievable bonus program. Huge incentives!!! This a long-term career opportunity.
CA DRE Real Estate license and CA state NMLS license preferred, but not required.
Must have a minimum of 3 years of current and/or prior mortgage processing experience working in a wholesale lending environment.
- EXCELLENT verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to consistently maintain a set schedule – Monday-Friday, and possibly Saturdays if needed
- Ability to work well under pressure and close loans in 30 days or less
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn preferred wholesale lender partners’ online portals and processes
- Knowledge of and technical experience in Calyx Point, Fannie Mae Desktop Originator interface, Adobe Acrobat (editing, merging, extracting PDF documents), Proficient to Advanced level Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Mortgage Loan Processing Experience: Minimum 3 years
- CA DRE and NMLS license a plus
- Spanish speaker a plus
- Process completed application packages initiated by our origination team (specific process and workflow to be discussed during interview)
- Efficient management and prioritization of entire assigned loan pipeline to get files from application to approval to funding as soon as possible
- Proactively and enthusiastically communicate with all applicable parties on outstanding items needed and regular status updates via email and/or phone throughout the entire transaction
- Maintain and document all communications and correspondence with prospects, clients, vendors, and Realtors
- Maintain thorough knowledge and keep up with industry guidelines, changes and updates across all conventional and government programs, including various preferred wholesale lender partner overlays, and online-based wholesale lender portals and processes
- Base Salary: $15–$30 per hour, depending on experience
- Bonus: Competitive structure to be discussed during interview
- Full-time position under contract basis with potential for a long-term, full-time position with benefits within a few months for the right person
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Please submit your resume here for consideration.
ABOUT: ALG Loans was founded by a team of local entrepreneurs with deep roots in the mortgage and real estate industries. As an expert independent mortgage agency, we are not tied to any one lender in the industry, allowing us to truly act as fiduciaries for the clients we serve, and ensure they end up in the absolute best option for their own personal situation. We seek to run a high-performance mortgage team that benefits our clients, our community, and eventually the world. We value family, spirituality, and giving back to those in need; we have designed our lives and business around this philosophy.